Jan 11, 2013

Fabulous Finds Friday: Supplies Managment

In full disclaimer, I actually came across this lovely jewel of an idea over a year ago.  It's from Marisa Curtis over at First Grade Glitter and Giggles.  I was slightly doubtful at first, but figured I'd try anything to avoid repeating myself five. billion. times. again.  I made my own using photos from our classroom supplies, and also included areas of the room we gather in, like our class library carpet or the projector area.  But happily, Marisa included copies of her cute polka dot set...for free!  I'm feeling the teacher love!
Anyway, I used this last year with my 2nd graders and became pretty dependent on it.  No repeating - just point.  No transitions - they're sitting in the right place, ready to go, even if I'm held up at the doorway dealing with post-recess drama (you know you've been there!).  Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment